RLMG is looking for a talented software developer to join our team in creating engaging, inspiring, and usable applications for museum environments and other public spaces. As a part of our team you will be involved in all phases of projects including conceptualization, prototyping, production, and installation on a range of media applications from touchscreens to immersive experiences.
- Participate in early brainstorming sessions with multidisciplinary project teams.
- Collaborate with project managers, designers, and technologists to define the user experience and to identify requirements and specifications
- Produce efficient and elegant code based on requirements
- Develop creative and innovative solutions to technical problems
- Test, troubleshoot, and debug software
- Coordinate with technologists and AV integrators on hardware specifications, networking requirements, and installation.
- Develop technical documentation
Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic about new and innovative media technology solutions, a creative problem-solver, and has strong communications skills.
- A developer with a Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of experience programming in Unity for both 3d and 2d applications.
- Able to implement sharable code, optimize media and content heavy apps, use version control, generate app specific documentation, install/deploy at client locations.
- Enthusiastic about facing new technology challenges including working with complex hardware configurations, networked applications, and multi screen displays.
- A team player that can work successfully with other developers, designers, producers, and hardware integrators.
- Ability to solve problems and diagnose issues
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks
- Highly visual with a strong attention to detail.
Experience with the following is a plus:
RLMG’s software developer is a full-time position. Interested candidates should send a resume, cover letter, and project samples to [email protected]